Collection of scholarly articles
Founded in 1999
ISSN 2520-6397 (print), ISSN 2520-6400 (online)
The resolution of the Presidium of the HAC of Ukraine No. 1-05 / 7 of 06/09/1999 (Re-registration of 12/21/2015. Order of the Ministry of Education and Science No. 1328) enrolled the academic journal in the approved list of scientific and professional journals of Ukraine for the publication of the Dr. habil. and PhD thesis results.
Certificate of the State registration: Included into the List of Scientific Professional Editions of Ukraine, category «В» (Order of Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine, protocol № 157, 09.02.2021)
Professional registration in HAC of Ukraine: Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine №1328 of 21.12.2015
Branch of Knowledge: philological sciences (linguistics)
Publication frequency: thrice a year
Languages: Ukrainian, English.
Founder: Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv
website URL: http://mova.knu.ua
Collection of scientific papers «Linguistic and conceptual worldviews» is indexed by:
2. Index Copernicus
3. ERIH PLUS
5. Maksymovych Scientific Library
6. Vernadsky National Library of Ukraine
FOCUS AND SCOPE
The academic journal publishes scientific articles/reviews on current topical issues in contemporary linguistics, translation and interpreting studies.
The journal is intended for specialists in linguistics, translation and interpreting studies as well as academics, professors, doctoral students, graduate, and undergraduate students.
OPEN ACCESS POLICY
The editorial board adheres to the principle of open access to research results, contributing to the free dissemination of scientific information and the global exchange of knowledge. Users are allowed to read, download, copy and distribute freely available content for scientific and educational purposes provided the original work is properly cited.
The journal complies with I4OC standards for open citations.
Activities of the editorial board are subjected to the guidelines of the Committees on Ethics of Publications: COPE and PERK, the norms of the Civil Code of Ukraine, the Law of Ukraine “On Copyright and Related Rights”, the Law of Ukraine “On Education”,the Charter of the Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv and the Ethical Code of the Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, including but not limited to the equality of all articles and authors before the executive editor, editorial board and reviewers; confidentiality; originality of the submissions and plagiarism; conflicts of interest.
The editorial board reserves the right to reject submissions that do not comply with the standards of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine, as well as with the requirements for publications in scientific periodicals registered in international scientometric databases.
The journal screens article (review) submissions for plagiarism using Unicheck (unicheck.com), Plagiarism Detector (plagiarismdetector.net).
ETHICAL OBLIGATIONS OF THE EDITORIAL BOARD
– The editorial board is responsible for the timely publication of the сollection of scientific papers «Linguistic and Conceptual Views of the World».
– The editorial board makes the final decision on article/review publication in the journal.
– Articles are reviewed for their content, regardless of the race, gender, sexual orientation, religious beliefs, ethnic origin, citizenship, political preferences of their authors.
– Articles that do not comply with the scope and requirements for publication, as well as those submitted to other scientific editions or containing previously published results of the study are rejected.
– The editorial board reserves the right to revise the articles while preserving the author’s main standpoints, conclusions, and style.
– The editorial board adheres to the copyright laws and practices.
– The editorial board examines the cases of scientific ethics rules violation, conflict of interest (between the author of the study and the reviewer / the author of the study and other persons) and plagiarism.
– The editorial board maintains confidentiality of the article authorship and the information contained therein.
– The Editor-in-chief and members of the editorial board shall not disclose to third parties information on the content of the manuscript under consideration, except for those persons who participate in its scientific evaluation. After a positive decision of the Editor-in-chief, the article is published in the Сollection of scientific papers.
ETHICAL OBLIGATIONS OF THE AUTHORS
– The author submits an original article that has not been published previously and is fully responsible for the novelty and validity of the research results.
– The article should be formatted in compliance with the journal’s requirements for publication.
– The information from scientific works and other sources must be given in a form of quotation indicating the source in full compliance with existing requirements. Uncredited information and plagiarism in any form are unacceptable.
– The author should immediately report to the editorial board if any errors and inaccuracies are discovered in the submitted article.
– The author is obliged to warn the editorial board about the presence of an actual or potential conflict of interest.
ETHICAL RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE PEER REVIEWERS
– Submitted articles/reviews undergo mandatory internal and external (double-blind) peer review. The reviewers are invited experts, the Editor–in–Chief, Deputy Chief Editor and all the members of the editorial board.
– The reviewer’s feedback should be objective, reasoned and contain the information about the presence or absence of plagiarism.
– The reviewer can resign from reviewing if the scope of the article is incompatible with the reviewer’s expertise.
– The reviewer commits to respect the author’s right to intellectual property and confidentiality of the article, prohibiting the disclosure and use the information contained therein.
– The reviewer should inform the editorial board of a possible conflict of interest.
– The reviewer may propose to
1) recommend a submission for publication;
2) recommend a submission for publication after a follow-up revision;
3) refuse a recommendation for publication.
– The reviewer is obliged to provide a timely review of the article.
Copyright and Licensing
License terms: authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License International CC-BY .
If the article is accepted for publication in the сollection of scientific papers «Linguistic and Conceptual Views of World» the author must sign Author Publishing Agreement.
Download Author Publishing Agreement