The сollection of scientific papers “Linguistic and Conceptual Views of World” is a peer-reviewed professional edition that presents scientific articles conceptualizing and highlighting current topical issues in contemporary linguistics, translation and interpreting studies.
The сollection of scientific papers does not charge fees for publishing an article (review).
Articles/reviews in Ukrainian and English, that have not been previously published, are accepted for submission to be published in the Сollection of scientific papers..
The Сollection of scientific papers is published three times a year.
Manuscripts of article/reviews submitted to the editorial board should include the following:
1. The file with the author(s) information – the last name, first name, patronymic; job title, affiliation; scientific title, academic degree; contact information (phone number, e-mail address); ORCID ID. The authors’ information is submitted in two languages – Ukrainian and English.
2. The file with the manuscript should vary from 20 000 to 35 000 characters (with spaces), 11 pt.
The files can be submitted online after registering on the website of the Сollection of scientific papers
Under the general requirements of the HAC of Ukraine for scientific publications (Resolution of the Presidium of the HAC of Ukraine of 15.01.2003, 7-05 / 01), the article should contain the following logical parts:
1. Definition of the scientific problem and its relation to significant scientific or practical tasks.
2. Analysis of the latest researches and works that
explore the current level of the scientific problem comprehension in
3. Identification of unexplored aspect(s) of the scientific problem that the article addresses.
4. Definition of the aim of the article (statement of the problem).
5. Presentation of the research and substantiation of the obtained scientific results.
6. Conclusions of the research and outlines of
the prospects for future research.