- Bouye A. La patrimonialisation ethnosociolinguistique et les identitemes. – C. 16-26.
- Afanasieva O.M. Social identity and communicative functions of ritualized interaction participants in the English-language space. – C. 26-32.
- Bilenko T.G. Technical terms in the structure of scientific texts. – C. 32-37.
- Bohelskaya B.I.Microtoponyms of Udrytsk as a reflection of language features of Polissya. – C. 37-43.
- Bogomolets-Barash O.M., Sharko O. B. Unrecommended recommendation: a critical view on word usage handbooks. – C. 43-51.
- Bondarenko M. Names of plants in Taras Shevchenko’s language picture of the world through modern perception. – C. 51-59.
- Bocharnikova A.M. Eastern Iranian and Western Iranian features of Avestan language. – C. 59-65.
- Burbelo V.B. Lingvo-poetics of identity in the French literature of the 18th century. – C. 65-72.
- Veklic O.A.Interference of languages and dialects in Grazia Deledda’s artistic speech. – C. 72-80.
- Gashimova A. The names of landscapes in T. Shevchenko`s language picture of the world through the prism of contemporary perception. – C. 80-87.
- Grechka S.O. The linguistic aspect of the image component of the hybrid warfare against Ukraine . – C. 87-93.
- Dovgal K.A. Gramatic and lingual textual parameters of modal syntaxemes in “Fragments from fates scriptures: theatre of proze” by V. Shevchuk. – C. 93-98.
- Zelena U.V. Linguistic peculiarities of web-genres in modern social networks . – C. 98-104.
- Kalenychenko M.M. Impersonal sentences at the level of syntactic-semantic modeling. – C. 104-110.
- Кіча А.В. Functions of lexical units of foreign languages in Ukrainian techno-thriller . – C. 110-116.
- Kiyanytsya K.U.Ideologization of translations as a way to offend linguistic, cultural and political identity (on example of German translations of Ukrainian prose texts) . – C. 116-122.
- Kryuchkov G.G. Identity and language policies in Europe . – C. 122-127.
- Kuzʹmenko U.I.What are the prospects of feminitives in modern Ukrainian language? . – C. 127-138.
- Kutuzova T.V.Linguocultural characteristics of the emotional concept shame in lexicographic sources . – C. 138-144.
- Kucherenko A.O. Linguistic means of self-identity expression of the participants of Iraqi Internet communities. – C. 144-152.
- Leheyda A.V. Metatextuality in cinema discourse . – C. 152-164.
- Lohvynenko I.A. National picture of the world through the prism of the Turkish anthroponyms . – C. 164-172.
- Los’ O.M.The macrostructure of the Russian-Ukrainian academic dictionary by A. Kryms`kyy and S. Efremov . – C. 172-181.
- Maksymchuk H. Language markers of national identity in Igor Paviuk’s neologisms . – C. 181-190.
- Mykhalʹchuk O.I. Language competence as an instrument of realization of language rights . – C. 190-197.
- Mishchynsʹka I.V. Professiolects and their role in language identity defining . – C. 197-202.
- Orlychenko O.V. Folk arts as a means of national identity (on the material of Portuguese fairy tales) . – C. 202-207.
- Plyushch B.O. Translating a Ukrainian book in terms of extending horizons outside the English speaking world: new platforms, prospects and opportunities . – C. 207-212.
- Ponomarʹova O.A.Types of systematic relations of phraseological units with a component naming people by their occupation (with reference to Ukrainian, English and German languages) . – C. 212-220.
- Popovych N.M.The 4th century ancient Greek theological terminology and its translation . – C. 220-225.
- Rudnytsʹka N.M.Literary translation as a means of the Soviet identity construction . – C. 225-231.
- Ruzhansk K.Vasyl Chaplenko’s historical and linguistic ideas of current importance in modern context . – C. 231-235.
- Syechina S.I.Concept “identity” in Chilean language picture of the world . – C. 235-240.
- Slavova L.L. Virtual image of a linguistic personality (on the material of the American and Ukrainian political discourse)Persian signs and superstitions: linguistic characteristics . – C. 245-252.
- Fedzhora S.Z. Lingual means of creating a comic effect in Pavlo Hlazovyi humoresques . – C. 252-260.
- Fokin S.B.Qualitative differences between electronic and paper dictionaries from the point of view of artificial intelligence. – C. 260-265.